Pearl is the incident / near miss registration system within the Promasys® Software Suite. Pearl is designed to document detailed information on incidents into a Promasys® database.
Almost all information fields and tabs within this module can be configured that they meet your organizations specific requirements. This will enable you to have:
- Structured communication and documentation
e.g. for colleagues, corporate, experts and other stakeholders (sometimes represented by the press...)
- Initiation of immediate corrective action if required
- Analyses / search for structural strengths and weaknesses: pro-active management
- Monitoring of performance: benchmarking and trends
- Initial (preliminary) information of incidents, near misses, non-conformities and improvement proposals are entered in the database, in principle by anybody, based on a ‘no blame’ policy.
Management and line evaluates the need for immediate action.
The information is enhanced, using the ‘TRIPOD Delta’ methodology for analyses of causes, (e.g. what Basic Risk Factors apply).
Periodic statistical reporting and analyses can be executed.